Step 1: Register for a City.
Step 2: Complete Paperwork (see below).
Step 3: Bring your ID and Paperwork to your audition.
Everyone coming to the audition, whether auditioning or not, will need to fill out the proper paperwork and bring a valid photo ID with them to the venue. If a contestant or supporter is under 18 and not coming with their parent or legal guardian, they will not be admitted without completing and bringing additional minor paperwork.
It is best to also bring a copy of the confirmation ticket that will be emailed to you after you completed your registration. You can bring a hard copy or have it accessible on your mobile device. If you cannot find it you can always print another one by signing into your Performer Profile.
To start the paperwork click any of the boxes below that describes your act for more details:
- All supporters will need to show a photo ID.
- Supporters need to sign the Friends & Family Release Form and bring it to the audition.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MINORS
For anyone under 18 coming to the auditions.
1) All minors coming to the audition (contestants and supporters) should be accompanied by their parent or their legal guardian.
2) Both the minor and a parent or legal guardian must complete the Personal Release. To do this log into their Performer Profile and e-sign it, or download the Personal Release form, fill it out and bring it with you to the audition.
3) Everyone under 18 attending the audition will be required to present a photo ID.
- Minor contestants and supporters may use a school ID or acceptable substitute (such as a passport, yearbook page that includes a printed name with a photo AND a birth certificate).
- If the minor is too young to have a photo ID, then the parent or guardian should present a photo ID & the child’s birth certificate that includes the parents name with the child’s name on the certificate.