Step 2: Complete Paperwork (see below).
Step 3: Have your ID and Paperwork ready during your audition.
Everyone participating in the Virtual Auditions, whether performing or not, will need to fill out the proper paperwork and bring a valid photo ID with them to the Zoom meeting. If a contestant or supporter is under 18 and not coming with their parent or legal guardian, they will not be admitted without completing and bringing additional minor paperwork.
A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completing your audition registration, and a day prior to your audition you will be emailed the link to access the audition.
To start the paperwork click any of the boxes below that describes your act for more details:
The best way to fill out the release for a group consisting of no more than 5 performers is to sign electronically. We recommend doing this on a desktop computer because our system is not compatible with all mobile devices.
Sign In to your Performer Profile by using your email and password and following the link to the Electronic Personal Release Form.
Groups should register under a single person’s sign-in and they can share that log in with all the members to sign the Electronic Paperwork.release form and have it with you during your virtual audition. If you or anyone in your group is under 18, cannot have a parent or guardian present, we ask you select another audition day.
Every member of the group will need to have a photo ID ready during their audition.
Everyone in your group needs to fill out the Personal Release and have it signed and with you or on your computer during your virtual audition.
If anyone in your group (including supporters) is under the age of 18 and is not able to have their parent or legal guardian present, we ask you sign in to your Performer Profile and pick a different date to audition.
*Due to health and safety concerns relating to the COVID-19 global pandemic, we strongly discourage groups of any size gathering for a Virtual Audition.
We recommend groups to submit a pre-existing video online instead of gathering for a live Virtual Audition. We are accepting older videos as we understand that it has been challenging to film with large groups in 2020.
When you submit your online audition, only ONE member should register on behalf of the group. This is because your group only needs one Performer Profile in our system.
Anyone else present in the room for your Virtual Audition must also sign an appearance release. If the household member providing musical accompaniment is under 18, their parent or legal guardian must also be present.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MINORS
For anyone under 18 coming to the auditions.
1) All minors joining the virtual audition should be accompanied by their parent or their legal guardian.
2) Both the minor and a parent or legal guardian must complete the Personal Release. To do this log into their Performer Profile and e-sign it, or download the Personal Release form, fill it out and have it with you at the audition.
3) Everyone under 18 joining the audition will be required to present a photo ID.
- Minor contestants and supporters may use a school ID or acceptable substitute (such as a passport, yearbook page that includes a printed name with a photo AND a birth certificate).
- If the minor is too young to have a photo ID, then the parent or guardian should present a photo ID & the child’s birth certificate that includes the parents name with the child’s name on the certificate.
If you are under 18 and our planning on attending the auditions without your parent or legal guardian, we ask you select a different audition date when your parent or legal guardian can be present.