On this page, you’ll find all the paperwork and forms you will need to audition for America’s Got Talent.
Everyone coming to the audition, wether auditioning or not, will need to fill out the proper paperwork and bring a valid photo ID with them to the venue. It is best to bring a copy of the ticket that is emailed to you after your completed your registration. You can bring a hard copy or have it accessible on your mobile device.
If you are 18 years old or under you will need to fill out additional paperwork.
If you are eligible, your best bet is to electronically sign the paperwork from your computer. Then you just need to bring a photo ID and your ticket to the audition. If you are not eligible, try to download the paperwork and fill it out at home. If you are having problems printing the paperwork, don’t worry we will have copies at the the auditions. But having it prepared and signed before you come will save you a lot of time on the day of your audition.
- Only one member of the group should register online. That person will be registering for the whole group and they will be the main contact for audition information from us.
- Every member of the group will need to show a photo ID when they arrive.
- You and everyone in your group need to fill out the Personal Release and bring it to the audition.
- The form is a fill-able PDF so you fill it out on your computer and print it or you can print it and fill it in by hand
- All supporters will need to show a photo ID.
- Supporters need to download the Family and Friends Release, sign the bottom, and bring it to the audition. This year, the Friends & Family Release is the same as the contestant release, so don't worry if you think you're seeing double!
- If you or anyone in your group is under 18, they will need to fill out this additional paperwork.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MINORS
For anyone under 18 coming to the auditions.
1) All minors, contestants and supporters, must have permission from their parents or legal guardian to attend the auditions and should be accompanied by one of their parents or their legal guardian.
2) Both the minor and a parent or legal guardian must complete the Personal Release by downloading the form, or logging into their Contestant Profile and e-signing it (which will save time on your audition day).
3) Everyone under 18 attending the audition will be required to present a photo ID.
- Minor contestants and supporters may use a school ID or acceptable substitute (such as a passport, yearbook page that includes a printed name with a photo AND a birth certificate).
- If the minor is too young to have a photo ID, then the parent or guardian should present a photo ID & the child’s birth certificate that includes the parents name with the child’s name on the certificate.
If you are under 18 and our planning on attending the auditions without your parent or legal guardian (either as a performer or a supporter) there are very strict guidelines you must read carefully or your group will not be allowed to auditioned!